If the bank can’t help you, come talk to us.

The bank looks at your history, we look at your future

know more

Bright On Capital can assist you with one of these business loan products

1

Product description

Get a loan of up to 80% of the value of your selected invoices, with the remaining 20% paid to you when your customer pays the invoices.

2

Application of funds

For when you’re running short of cash or urgently need funds to meet upcoming expenses like rent, payroll, or even getting started on your next project.

3

Loan Repayment

The loan is repaid when your client pays your invoices

Bright On

Invoice Finance

Access up to 80% of your invoice value in less than 4 hours when accessing your facility


Calculate Your Rate

Invoice Value 50000R
Requested Loan Amount 100000R
Loan Duration (Expected Payment Period) 30
Amount You will receive
 

0

Total Interest Payable

0

Total Payment (Pri + Int)

0

How it works Apply Now

Minimum Loan Criteria

Your business has an annual revenue of at least R1 million

You have at least 12 months trading history

You have a track record of supplying goods and services to medium & large corporates or other public sector entities

About us

Bright On believes in your potential and the potential of your business.

As a small businesses, you can access revolving credit facilities of up to R1 million to execute on procurement opportunities sourced from qualifying large organisations. Bright On Capital gives you the confidence to pursue bigger orders, explore bigger opportunities and grow your business.

Bright On Capital is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and a Registered Credit Provider (NCRP7586).

Simple

Only simple and easily accessible information required

Fast

Only simple and easily accessible information required

Flexible

Only simple and easily accessible information required

Align your loan repayments

Only simple and easily accessible information required

Transparent

Only simple and easily accessible information required

Affordable

Only simple and easily accessible information required

Top